Established in 2009, Dowling Jones Design (DJD) are a Property Marketing company based in Parsons Green, London. DJD offer marketing services to Estate Agents, Interior Designers, Property Developers, Architects amongst others. The core business activities are producing Photography, Floor Plans, Brochures, Film, Computer Generated Imaging and Animations for clients across London, with particular involvement in the Prime Central market. Computer Generated Imaging operated through our sister brand DJS CGI carry out a large amount of work throughout the UK and Internationally with clients and projects as far flung as New York, Russia, Turkey and India. With a strong creative and administrative team of 25 headed by 2 Owner Directors the company is ever expanding in staffing, clients and services.
The Candidate & Role
Due to continuous and exciting growth, we have a vacancy for a Property Photographer & Floor Planner to join a very busy team in Parsons Green, London.
- Previous experience as a Property Photographer is essential, Floor Planner skills are an added bonus (training can be provided if necessary).
- Photographing the interior and exterior of properties and localised, lifestyle area photos.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- A good eye for detail and a flair for finding the best angles that including interesting features is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, this role is client facing.
- High level of accuracy with the ability to keep track of multiple projects at the same time whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Friendly and dynamic individual with bags of energy.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of London would be an advantage.
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00.
- Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- All photography equipment will be provided; we use top of the range Canon gear.
- 20 days’ annual leave plus one extra day on your birthday!
- Regular social activities with your team.
- The job is based in Parsons Green, with assignments all over London.
- You will need your own vehicle to be considered for this role, parking fees will be reimbursed and a contribution made towards your vehicle maintenance.
If you wish to apply for the position of Property Photographer & Floor Planner, we request you include the information shown below with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of your CV including details of two references.
- A covering letter highlighting why you think you are the best candidate for this exciting position.
- PDF portfolio of no more than 5MB or an online link to your portfolio.
Dowling Jones Design are an equal opportunities employer all Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Please understand that due to the volume of responses only successful candidates will be contacted.